Thank you for your interest in BunneeBank. On this page you will find guidelines on how to use BunneeBank's Brand Assets. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the information before using the elements that make up our brand.
All of these elements can be downloaded below or individually in each section.
Our logo is symbolic of the essence of the BunneeBank brand. Below are the logos we use in our marketing materials and everywhere else.
General rules of using the BunneeBank Logo:
• Logo must not be displayed any smaller than 30mm x 8mm, excluding the drop shadow.
• Don't use the Logo as part of a sentence, headline or title - Logo must always be typeset.
• Don't change or rotate the Logo.
• Don't animate the Logo.
• Don't clutter the space around the Logo with text or images.
• Don't accessorize the Logo with extra elements.
• Don't remove the Trademark symbol.
• Don't remove the bunny ears or change the "k".
It is important to keep the Logo clear of any other graphic elements, unless the Logo is placed over a photo. The Logo must be optically aligned because of the long "leg" of the "k". To do this, focus on centering the portion of the Logo from the "B" in Bunnee through the circled area in the image directly below this text.
Whenever you use the Logo, it should be surrounded with clear space to ensure its visibility and impact. Use graphic elements below this zone with caution, unless there is required text or if the logo is placed over a photo- but legibility is still a must.
To calculate the minimum Clearspace, take the height between the horizontal lines above and below the lower case letters and divide it in half - see blue arrows below.
(Top Clearspace = Distance between horiontal lines / 2).
(Bottom Clearspace = Approximately Top Clearspace but text- not images- may overlap with the bottom of the "k").
(Side Clearspace = Approximately Top Clearspace but logo must be optically aligned).
When the Logo is placed over a photo:
1) Logo must minimally be the distance from the left or right side of the image (depending on which side it's placed, unless it's centered) of the distance between the horizontal lines above and below the lower case letters- see lines over the photograph to the right.
2) Logo must minimally be the distance from the top of the bunny ears and the bottom of the "B"'s to the edges of the image, of the distance between the horizontal lines above and below the lower case letters. The bottom of the "k" may overlap with objects in the photograph as long as visibility of the logo is not compromised.
To place the BunneeBank Logo in the correct way please use one of the approved styles that are shown on the right. Placing the BunneeBank Logo in other ways is not allowed.
The Logo may be positioned in the upper right or upper left corners as well as the bottom right or bottom left corners.
You may use your best judgement about which corner to use to keep the layout balanced.
When the Logo is centered on the page, remember to optically align it to the center and to elements nearby.
Our typefaces are Britannic Bold, Odin Rounded, and Mission Script as our typefaces. We use Britannic Bold for headlines and Odin Rounded for body text. Mission Script is used to incorporate variation to our two primary typefaces and is occasionally used for headlines.
Our primary colors are Bordeaux, Yellow, Turquoise, and Dark Gray. Use these colors as the dominant color palette for all internal and external visual presentations of BunneeBank.
CMYK: 35 100 83 56
RGB: 99 19 22
CMYK: 2 9 90 0
RGB: 253 198 44
CMYK: 65 0 27 0
RGB: 99 19 22
CMYK: 66 56 50 50
RGB: 70 70 74
#54bdc1 may be displayed more predominantly. This gradient is nice to use for backgrounds.
CMYK: 75 22 0 0
RGB: 29 157 217
CMYK: 64 0 28 0
RGB: 84 189 193
We use a combination of our colors and fonts for the Slogan to keep it connected to our overall appearance.
The Slogan may be used in a variety of ways. When the Slogan is typeset when written in a sentence, it should be written as, "A Board Game About Money And a Bunch of Cute Bunnies."
The Slogan can be used on print and web deliverables, with or without our Logo. Use your best discrimination about colors and legibility when using the Slogan over a photograph and when the drop shadow should be used.